1. Stage 5 of The Development Life-Cycle of Organizations is known as
2. Which organizational change model asserts that there is no one right or best strategy that can predict organizational success?
3. First-order (adaptive) changes are
4. Which of the following is true about the fact that people often resist change?
5. In the The Organizational life-Cycle Model, growth through delegation typically occurs
6. True or false? The history of the Apple computing company contrasts with the logic of the Organizational life-Cycle Model
7. Organizational Inertia refers to
8. According to the Environment-Industry-Organization Contingency Model of organizational change, which of the following increases environmental complexity?
9. Second-order (discontinuous) changes are
10. According to Lewins Force-Field Analysis to change resistance, change is the result of