1) Minimum 9 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 2 pages
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Part 7: minimum 1 page
Part 8: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Community Nursing
Consider especially vulnerable populations within those communities and identify their specific challenges.
(Mandatory) You must include in the references : Websites such as CDC’s Climate and Health or EPA’s Climate Change Adaption Resource Center
Assisting communities to adapt to climate change is a challenge we face.
1. Pick a community near you and determine what climate change impacts they may face (Miami).
2. What vulnerabilities they may have.
Part 2: Complementary and alternative Health Care
1. Where does the word Chiropractic come from?
2. Background / history
3. Who can practice it? Training in Chiropractic?
Part 3: Crisis Intrvention
Violent Behavior in Institutions
Statistics shows that 48% of no fatal injuries from occupational assaults in the United States occurred in health care and social services particularly mental health workers.
1. Mention, explin and discuss at least 3 precipitating factors for violent behavior in institutions?
Part 4: Aging
1. Identify two common urinary tract difficulties commonly experienced by the elderly
2. Write two appropriate nursing intervention for the two urinary tract difficulties in elderly of point 1
3. Describe two age-related changes in male and female reproductive systems, (Mandatory) citing normal and abnormal conditions.
Part 5: Physiology 1
Stress and Disease:
1. Describe the physiologic effects on body systems of increased cortisol levels released during the stress response.
Part 6: Physiology 2
1. Describe and discuss transmission
3. clinical manifestations
Part 7: Pharmacology 1
1. Discuss the adverse event reporting system for medications
2. Explain the outcomes of these adverse report findings, and changes to practice.
Part 8: Pharmacology 2
1. Discuss medications to treat asthma.
2. What specifically should patients be taught about these medications to prevent adverse side effects?