1) Minimum 8 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Part 4: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 4: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Community Nursing
The hospice nurse has a unique role in the provision of end of life services.
1. Mention 3 important roles of the nurse while providing quality end -of-life care to seriously ill persons and their families.
2. Explain their impact in community nursing.
Part 2: Nurding and aging
1. Discuss the signs and nursing care for the diagnoses of two (2) of the following skin conditions of the older adults; pruritus, and seborrheic keratosis
A 75-year-old woman with breast cancer is at risk for complications. Following a left-sided mastectomy, the woman is to receive chemotherapy followed by tamoxifen.
2. List, and discuss two (2) normal aging changes may increase her risk for complications?
Part 3: Human Experience Across the Health-Illness Continuum
Purpose: Research the health-illness continuum and its relevance to patient care. Discuss the relevance of the continuum to patient care and present a perspective of your current state of health in relation to the wellness spectrum. Include the following:
1. Examine the health-illness continuum and discuss why this perspective is important to consider in relation to health and the human experience when caring for patients.
2. Explain how understanding the health-illness continuum enables you, as a health care provider, to better promote the value and dignity of individuals or groups and to serve others in ways that promote human flourishing.
3. Reflect on your overall state of health (good and healthy).
a. Discuss what behaviors support or detract from your health and well-being.
b Explain where you currently fall on the health-illness continuum.
4. Discuss the options and resources available to you to help you move toward wellness on the health-illness spectrum.
5. Describe how these would assist in moving you toward wellness (managing a chronic disease, recovering from an illness, self-actualization, etc.).
Part 4: Crises in Schools
1. What type of crises can occur in school? (Describe each)
2. US school crime statistics / school violence incidents
3. Characteristics / psychological symptoms & behaviors of juvenile offender
4. How to screen for potential offender?
5· How should a crisis worker act? / School crisis response
6· Intervention / Prevention programs
7. Other considerations in the management of patients affected by a school crisis (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients affected by a crisis in schools