EMA Workbench is an open software tool that can perform EMA and ESDMA modeling. Find EMA Workbench online and go to their main website (not the GitHub download site). Then do the following:
1) Under documentation, go to the Tutorials page.
2) Read through the Simple Model (in your chosen environment), and the Mexican Flu example.
3) Decide how you could use this software to create a model to help in developing a policy for a Smart City.
Write a three-page paper and explain how you could use the EMA Workbench software to develop a model to help create a policy for a Smart City. Explain what policy you are trying to create (i.e. traffic light placement, surveillance camera coverage, taxi licenses issued, etc.), and what key features you would use in your model. Then, explain how EMA Workbench would help you. NOTE: keep your models and features simple. You do not really need more than 2 or 3 features to make your point here.
Simulation Exercise Paper Requirement
1. Three pages long. The cover page and reference page NOT included. It is okay if your paper is more than 3 pages long.
2. Use Times New Roman font, size 12 and double-spaced.
3. Include a cover page and a reference page.
4. Use section headers for good readership.
5. Use figures and tables if needed (not mandatory).
6. Use Safe-Assign to check your research paper. Similarity score greater than 25% shows poor originality. You have three attempts. If the first submission is greater than 25% originality score, revise your paper and resubmit the assignment.
7. Use APA for in-text citations and references.
8. No PLAGIARISM