1) Answer the questions below in order to determine the best solution for user-related data storage within your organization. Explain your recommendation. Be sure to cite your sources.
- Are there different types of permissions for Linux and Windows systems?
- How are permissions inherited when users are members of multiple user groups?
- Windows has share and NTFS (Security tab) permissions. How do those interrelate?
- When using Linux to access Windows resources, do the permissions still apply?
- When using Windows to access Linux, do the permissions still apply?
- What must be done in order to appropriately secure user data across all platforms?
- If people pursue common good without harming individuals, we might not need to secure Linux or Windows systems. Provide your opinions as to valuing human value and dignity by securing operating systems.
2)is it possible to have a ‘regular’ corporation that runs exclusively Linux for both server and workstations? Be sure to cite your sources. Explain your reasoning with regards to these factors:
- Hardware cost
- Software cost
- Software availability
need 2 ref each and 250-300 words each question