All applicants must submit an essay/personal statement in which you describe your most laudable academic accomplishments, achievements, and any unique recognition awarded to you on the basis of your academic or research performances. You may also include a statement on your personal aspirations and career goals. Include a discussion of how scholarship assistance will help your meet your goals. Remember, this is often the best opportunity you have to speak directly to the scholarship review committee! Please check spelling and grammar carefully before submitting your essay. Limit: 1000 words.
– I have no been award any award
– I aspire to become a dentist and one day have my own private office.
– I have been on the deans list for the 2 semesters I have been in school
– I was part of the transfer ambassador program which allowed me to be a mentor to a transfer student and give them advice or help through their college semester.
– I got a scholarship for the ambassador program for being most active with my mentee and during the events.
– I am part of The National Society Of Leadership and Success, Alpha Epsilon Delta (pre-health honor society), Pre-Dental Society, Tau Sigma National Honor Society, Psi Chi (International Honor Society in Psychology), American Student Dental Association FIU Chapter and Beta Beta Beta ( honor society for students majoring in the Biological Sciences)