Please Note – You will not be submitting your rough draft this week. You will submit confirmation of your draft submission to SmartThinking.
1. Review the results from the Questionnaires Activity to gather the data you need to support your rough draft.
2. Create a 250-350 word draft essay that includes the following: Paragraph 1: Identify your leadership preference(s) and describe why the different aspects appeal to you most. Include specific terms or examples from the resources to identify your preferences. Paragraph 2: Describe what experiences you have as a leader, or your experience(s) with other leaders that support your preferences as areas you want to develop as a leader. You may include examples of leaders that have not demonstrated strengths in the areas you noted and how their lack of leadership in that area helped support your decision. (Sometimes we learn how to be a good leader by experiencing bad leadership). Paragraph 3: Describe how you will use your strengths and preferences in leadership within at least one setting. You may not be leading a group at this time, but there are opportunities to act as a leader at work, at home, and in classes, so you can apply your understanding of your leadership in any of these settings.
3. Submit Leadership Preference Reflection paper draft to SmartThinking online tutoring for feedback.
4. SmartThinking will send you a confirmation email noting your submission as received.
5. Upload a screen shot of the email confirmation in the assignment link.
Note: Within three (3) days, a SmartThinking tutor will return your draft paper with suggested changes and edits. You are expected to incorporate the suggested feedback into your final draft due Week 4.
KEEP A COPY OF THE FEEDBACK. You will need to upload the SmartThinking feedback with your final draft in Week 4.