1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 1: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pathopisyology
1.A discussion of the pathophysiology of the disease, including signs and symptoms.
2. An explanation of diagnostic testing and rationales for each.
3. A review of different evidence-based treatment modalities for the disorder obtained from guideline.gov or a professional organization.
4.How does the information in this case inform the practice of a master’s prepared nurse?
5. How should the master’s prepared nurse use this information to design a patient education session for someone with this condition?
6. What was the most important information presented in this case?
7. What was the most confusing or challenging information presented in this case?
8. Discuss a patient safety issue that can be addressed for a patient with the condition presented in this case.
Part 2: Policy Organization and Financing Healthcare
1. Demonstrate your AGAINST position about the the promise of guaranteed health care coverage for all
2. Explain why you are AGAINST
Part 3: Policy Organization and Financing Healthcare 2
Maternal Health and Mortality
Topic: “The House Ways and Means Committee convened a hearing to discuss the high rate of mothers dying due to causes related to pregnancy or childbirth in the U.S. Olympian and gold medalist track and field athlete Allyson Felix testified about the need to address the racial disparities with maternal health care” (“House Committee Examines Racial Disparities in Maternal Mortality Rates”, n.d.).
Location: May 16th, 2019 @ C-Span.org
1. The purpose of the meeting, key participants, key agenda items, and meeting logistics
2. Background information and a description about the committee
3. One specific topic that was discussed at the meeting and an explanation of the committee process
4. An analysis of the key stakeholder positions related to the topic discussed
5. Key interactions that occurred at the meeting
6. Outcomes of the meeting including the specific topic focus