1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 3: Minimum 5 references not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Physiology
1. Define dementia of Alzheimer type (DAT)
2. Describe the pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, evaluation and treatment.
Part 2: Physiology 2
1. Discuss the characteristics of common headaches—migraine, cluster, and tension—and describe their evaluation and treatment options.
2. What prevention strategies would you advise?
Part 3: Physiology 3
1. A discussion of the pathophysiology of the disease, including signs and symptoms.
2. An explanation of diagnostic testing and rationales for each.
3. A review of different evidence-based treatment modalities for the disorder obtained from guideline.gov or a professional organization.
4. How does the information in this case inform the practice of a master’s prepared nurse?
5. How should the master’s prepared nurse use this information to design a patient education session for someone with this condition?
6. What was the most important information presented in this case?
7. What was the most confusing or challenging information presented in this case?
8. Discuss a patient safety issue that can be addressed for a patient with the condition presented in this case.
Part 4: Pharmacology 1
1. Discuss the practice patterns for controlling dyslipidemia, the expected health outcomes, and the outcomes for different populations.
Part 5: Pharmacology 2
1. Discuss medications to treat congestive heart failure (CHF).
2. What medications are used to treat CHF?
3. What specifically should patients be taught about CHF medications to prevent adverse side effects?
Part 6: Health Care Policy
1. Identify three components of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act that went into effect in 2014
2. Discuss their impact or potential impact on the practice of nursing and medicine. Be specific as to what the provision states, who it affects, and the impact that it may have.