1) Minimum 8 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 3 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 3: Minimum 5 references not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Policy
1. Describe a type of health care spending that you consider wasteful or services that you consider have little or no benefit.
2. Explain why you find the spending wasteful, and if eliminated, what impact it may have on the American public.
Part 2: Health Care Policy 2
Meeting: Maternal Health and Mortality:
Topic: “The House Ways and Means Committee convened a hearing to discuss the high rate of mothers dying due to causes related to pregnancy or childbirth in the U.S. Olympian and gold medalist track and field athlete Allyson Felix testified about the need to address the racial disparities with maternal health care” (“House Committee Examines Racial Disparities in Maternal Mortality Rates”, n.d.).
Location: May 16th, 2019 @ C-Span.org
1. The purpose of the meeting, key participants, key agenda items, and meeting logistics
2. Background information and a description about the committee
3. One specific topic that was discussed at the meeting and an explanation of the committee process
4.An analysis of the key stakeholder positions related to the topic discussed
5. Key interactions that occurred at the meeting
6. Outcomes of the meeting including the specific topic focus
Part 3: Nursing research
1) What type of analysis you are conducting in your research
studies and explain it? cross-sectional quantitative descriptive study
2) What are the advantages and disadvantages of both inferential analysis and qualitative analysis?
Part 4: Nursing role and scope
1. Describe a clinical experience that was troubling to you.
2. Describe what bothered you about the experience and what could have you done differently utilizing critical thinking.
Part 5: Physical Assessment
1. A patient who has smoked for 20 years has a desire to quit. He has COPD.
a. Discuss the 5 A’s used in assessing readiness to quit smoking.
b. Discuss the “Stages of Change Model” that assesses readiness to quit as well.
2. A patient has come to the emergency room with severe dyspnea. A pulmonary embolism (PE) is suspected.
a. What other clinical manifestations are indicative of a PE?
b. What is a major risk factor for development of a PE?
Part 6: Physical Assessment 2
During assessment of the apical pulse,the nurse has the patient supine. They locate the apical impulse at the 6th intercostal space near the axilla area.
1. Discuss normal location of apical pulse and suggest causes for the location at the 6th intercostal space.
Stroke volume (the volume of blood ejected with each heartbeat) depends in turn on preload, myocardial contractility, and afterload.
2. Discuss these cardiovascular components and discuss disease processes related to each of them.