• Business process and IT outsourcing
• Collaboration tools
• Enterprise systems
• Business intelligence and big data
• Knowledge management
• IT security
• Project management
• Disaster recovery planning
• Managing information systems
• Web-based training systems
• Software testing and quality assurance
• Document and records management systems
• Mobile application and mobile learning
-Use APA style correctly throughout the presentation.
– Format correctly and consistently with correct grammar and punctuation.
– Use at least 10 references from scholarly sources.do Not internet sources or do NOT use Wikipedia (correct APA format.)
– minimum of 16 slides
-Include a cover slide, introduction slide at the beginning of the presentation, a conclusion slide at the end of the presentation, and a reference slide using APA format at the end of the presentation.
– Include at least one figure or one table in the presentation and format in APA style (note the source under the table, chart, or picture, but you do not need to include these sources in the reference slide. )
– Cite references within the presentation in each slide using correct APA format.
-No more than 7 bullets per slide, and no more than 7 words per bullet. If you need to elaborate on the slide information, you may use the Notes Pane at the bottom of each slide.
– include Animation and Transition